This was day four of my raw food challenge 🙂
- Breakfast – Green Smoothie (14.75 oz Bananas, 6 oz Berries, 3/4 cup Apple Juice, 3/4 cup Coconut Water, 2 oz Kale, 2 oz Spinach)
- Morning Snack – Didn’t have one.
- Lunch – Green Smoothie (11.5 oz Bananas, 6 oz Berries, 3/4 cup Apple Juice, 3/4 cup Coconut Water, 2 oz Kale, 2 oz Spinach)
- Afternoon Snack – 1 Banana, 1 small Apple, & 2 dried pineapple rings
- Dinner – I ate what was left of the 8 year old’s salad from last night (very little left after the other kids got a hold of it), plus 7 oz Bananas, 3 oz Kiwi, 3.25 oz Clementines, 2 Medjool & 1 oz Sprouts
- Evening Snack – 1 serving dried Pineapple, 8 oz Apple Juice
- Water – 50 ounces
- Calories – 1,960.1 (Carbs 92.3% / Protein 4.9% / Fat 2.8%)
- Fiber – 52.5 grams!
- I don’t have any “results” to report at the moment. I won’t weigh until Saturday and then it will still be a week from then before I have something to compare.
- I woke up rested again this morning.
- Calories are a little low right now but the night is still young 🙂 It’s date night so I’ll have to post updated counts tomorrow. – UPDATED above
- The Girl (8) completed her raw challenge at 2pm today. That was 72 hours. I asked her why she wanted to end it today. She said it was really hard to eat differently from the other kids. I knew that was going to be an issue. Yesterday she made the comment that she “can’t” have something. I stopped her and explained that she can have cooked food, she’s just choosing not to. So, today she comes to me and says that she’s choosing to stop eating raw 🙂 These socks accurately capture her sense of style and bright little personality.