Three days down. Woohoo!
- Breakfast – Green Smoothie (13 oz Bananas, 6 oz Berries, 3/4 cup Apple Juice, 3/4 cup Coconut Water, 2 oz Kale, 2 oz Spinach)
- Morning Snack – Didn’t have one.
- Lunch – 4.75 oz Strawberries, 9 oz Bananas, 2 Medjool Dates, 2 oz Spinach.
- Afternoon Snack – 1 Banana & 8 oz Apple Juice
- Dinner – Favorite Salad (2 oz Spinach, 4 oz Roma Tomato, 1.5 oz Onion, 5 oz Mango, 1.5 oz Avocado, Cilantro, Lime) & 1 small Apple
- Evening Snack – 1 Banana, 1 serving Dried Pineapple, 2 Medjool Dates, 8 oz Apple Juice
- Water – 50 ounces
- Calories – 1,922.6 (Carbs 90.2% / Protein 4.7% / Fat 5.1%)
- Fiber – 50 grams!
- I don’t have any “results” to report at the moment. I won’t weigh until Saturday and then it will still be a week from then before I have something to compare.
- I woke up rested again this morning but was in a bit of a bad mood for some reason.
- I spent some time on the sofa this afternoon resting my knee/foot (and chatting on the phone with Mandy B.).
- Calories are still a little low today, but both calories and water were better than yesterday.
- The Girl (8) struggled with eating raw. She didn’t like my “favorite salad” very much at first. She said later that it started tasting better but she was full. I don’t think she ate enough today. She’s still sticking with me, but it’s really difficult to eat this way with all of your siblings eating “Po-tacos” tonight (baked potatoes coated with vegan “taco chili”).