This was actually my second consecutive day RAW. I ate raw yesterday as well (and may post that information later). So, I guess that will make this challenge 54 days instead of 53 if I go all the way to the half-marathon.
- Breakfast – Green Smoothie (15.5 oz Bananas, 6 oz Berries, 3/4 cup Apple Juice, 3/4 cup Coconut Water, 2 oz Kale, 2 oz Spinach)
- Morning Snack – Didn’t have one.
- Lunch – 2 oz Mango, 4.5 oz Strawberries, 2 Bananas, 2 Medjool Dates, about a cup of Sprouts.
- Afternoon Snack – 1 Banana & 1 Navel Orange
- Dinner – 1lb 4oz Watermelon, 2 Navel Oranges
- Evening Snack – 1 serving dried pineapple, 16 oz apple juice
- Water – 46 ounces
- Calories – 1,989.8 (Carbs 92.2% / Protein 5.1% / Fat 2.7%)
- Fiber – 49.2 grams!
- 4 miles run/walk on the trail with the kids, calorie burn of approximately 400 calories.
- I don’t have any “results” to report at the moment. I won’t weigh until Saturday and then it will still be a week from then before I have something to compare.
- I woke up this morning bright-eyed. I slept very well.
- My calories were too low. If I had eaten a morning snack I think they would have been on target. As you can see, I didn’t photograph everything we ate. I will do that from time to time but I’m not committing to doing it daily.
- The eight year old seemed OK most of the day. She did cry a couple of times, which is unusual for her. She’s normally quite cheerful and lets things bounce off her. She cried during the run this afternoon and over something very minor in the van this morning. She wanted “dessert” after our dinner of watermelon, so I offered her a date. Apparently she doesn’t like dates as half of it is sitting on the counter as I type. She’s made it a day and a half, we’ll see how far she goes.
- It seems we have a couple of people joining in the challenge. The Husband has committed to tracking everything he eats and weighing in with me on Saturdays. Tracking is a big deal for him. He has very little weight to lose (if any) but his tracking helps me too. Also, my friend, Mandy, is stepping up. She’s thinking about her challenge focus.