This was day thirty of my raw food challenge. I got about 9.5 hours of sleep last night.
- Breakfast – Green Smoothie (12.5 oz Bananas, 7.5 oz Berries, 3/4 cup Apple Juice, 3/4 cup Coconut Water, 3.25 oz Kale, 1 oz Spinach)
- Morning Snack – 1 Banana
- Lunch – Ate @ whole foods…. dried mango, dried apples, .58 lbs strawberries, raspberries, blackberries & pineapple, 1 serving RAW coconut water.
- Afternoon Snack – Was out shopping for fabric, skipped this meal
- Dinner – Green Smoothie (12.25 oz Bananas, 8 oz Berries, 3/4 cup Apple Juice, 3/4 cup Coconut Water, 4.5 oz Kale)
- Evening Snack – 12 oz Apple Juice
- Water – 50 ounces
- Calories – 1,700.4 (Carbs 91.3% / Protein 5.5% / Fat 3.2%)
- Fiber – 46.5 grams!
- 3 minute warm-up walk followed by a 41 minute run.
- So far, I’ve lost 8 lbs and 7.5 inches. For more information, check out my Week 3 Summary. Tomorrow I will post an end of challenge summary.
- Today was a busy day. I’ve got to make a skating dress for my daughter by next weekend so we ran errands today to get supplies. I wasn’t in the mood to workout but I told myself that I would be glad that I did. I was right. It felt really good to hit the trail… well, until the sun vanished behind the mountains and the wind picked up. Fortunately, the Husband was able to pick me up at the trail head so I wouldn’t have to walk home in the cold.
- Yes, it’s the last day of this challenge. I contemplated “going out with a bang”; but, since I plan to continue, I didn’t want this to feel temporary. So, business as usual with my last meal of the challenge being a green smoothie. This is rather fitting I guess since I began the challenge with one.
- I’ve got another busy day tomorrow, but I should be able to do my fitness test and post my numbers.
- I do have pictures for today but WordPress doesn’t seem to want me to upload them. I’ll try again tomorrow. For now, it’s late, I’m going to bed.