This was day twenty-nine of my raw food challenge. I got about 7.5 hours of sleep last night. I didn’t seem to like the alarm going off this morning. I think it startled me awake.
- Breakfast – Green Smoothie (9.25 oz Bananas, 7 oz Berries, 3/4 cup Apple Juice, 3/4 cup Coconut Water, 2.5 oz Kale, 2 oz Spinach)
- Morning Snack – 1 Apple, 1 small Banana
- Lunch – 8.75 oz Bananas, 4.5 oz Strawberries, 1.5 oz Kiwi, 3 Clementines, 1 oz Clover & Onion Sprouts, 1 Medjool Date
- Afternoon Snack – 1 oz Cashews, 1 Orange, 1/2 Fig
- Dinner – Green Smoothie (11.5 oz Bananas, 7.5 oz Berries, 3/4 cup Apple Juice, 3/4 cup Coconut Water, 2.5 oz Kale, 2 oz Spinach)
- Evening Snack – I don’t know yet.
- Water – 50 ounces
- Calories – 1,936.1 (Carbs 86% / Protein 5.9% / Fat 8.1%)
- Fiber – 59.9 grams!
- One hour indoor cycling class.
- As of Friday I’ve lost 8 lbs and 7.5 inches. For more information, check out my Week 3 Summary. Although it’s been 4 weeks now, I’m going to do my final numbers of the challenge the morning after day 30 is complete.
- I have mixed feelings ending this challenge. Some relief and some panic.
- The higher calories make a difference. I have more energy the day after a higher calorie day. I’m slacked even more on water lately. I’m not really even sure why.
- I’ve noticed some… for lack of a better term… increased mental clarity. And then there are the strange things like being in a restaurant, seeing the manager walk out of the back, having his name pop into my head (I had never seen the man before) and then reading his name tag to see if it was indeed his name… which it was. I seem to have a whole lot less “white noise” in my head.
- Other things that have increased in sensitivity are hearing, smell and taste. The bad part of this is loud noises are louder, stink is smellier, and… you get the idea.
Pingback: 30 Days on the Raw Side: Day 28 | Brick by Brick