This was day twenty-seven of my raw food challenge. I got about 7 hours of sleep last night but it wasn’t restful for some reason. I’m thinking it had something to do with the Grawnola but I can’t be totally sure.
- Breakfast – Green Smoothie (12.75 oz Bananas, 6.75 oz Berries, 3/4 cup Apple Juice, 3/4 cup Coconut Water, 2 oz Kale, 2.5 oz Spinach)
- Morning Snack – 1 large Apple
- Lunch – 2 Clementines, 7.75 oz Bananas, 4 oz Strawberries, 1.25 oz Kiwi, 1 Medjool Date
- Afternoon Snack – 1 Banana, 1/2 serving Dried Pineapple Rings
- Dinner – Green Smoothie (8.75 oz Bananas, 5.75 oz Berries, 3/4 cup Apple Juice, 3/4 cup Coconut Water, 2 oz Kale, 2 oz Spinach)
- Evening Snack – 1 serving dried Pineapple rings
- Water – 40 ounces
- Calories – 1,899.1 (Carbs 92.6% / Protein 4.7% / Fat 2.7%)
- Fiber – 54.7 grams!
- 45 minute workout DVD.
- As of Friday I’ve lost 8 lbs and 7.5 inches. For more information, check out my Week 3 Summary.
- Last night was rough. I had difficulty going to sleep (and staying asleep). It was like I couldn’t shut my brain off. The Husband and I typically watch something on TV before bed (but we’re taking a break from it for now). Skipping this ritual didn’t bother me Monday night – I slept great in fact. Last night was a different story. Maybe it was the Grawnola sitting on my stomach weird? Whatever the reason, I’m hoping not to repeat it tonight.
- I was going to run on the trail today since my winter running pants were supposed to arrive in the mail. They didn’t get here until after 7pm. As it turned out, it snowed off an on all day and was quite windy. Fortunately, the Husband didn’t feel that a workout DVD would violate our “tv hiatus” since it’s really the shows/movies we’re taking a break from.
- I felt some frustration today. I’m finding that this happens when my “fruit shelf” in the pantry needs restocking. I better get to the grocery store tomorrow. I almost reached into the tortilla chip bag today without thinking about it. That caught me by surprise as I haven’t had that happen since the first week.