This was day twenty-six of my raw food challenge. I got about 6 hours of sleep last night. I woke up feeling rested.
- Breakfast – Green Smoothie (7.5 oz Bananas, 6.5 oz Berries, 1/2 cup Apple Juice, 1/2 cup Coconut Water, 2 oz Kale, 1.5 oz Spinach)
- Morning Snack – 1 large Apple, 2 Clementines
- Lunch – 3 Clementines, 7.5 oz Bananas, 3.25 oz Strawberries, 1 Medjool Date
- Afternoon Snack – 1 serving Dried Pineapple Rings
- Dinner – On the go… 1.19 lbs Strawberries & Kiwi, 0.73 lbs Pineapple
- Evening Snack – 1 serving Grawnola
- Water – 30 ounces
- Calories – 1,722.3 (Carbs 85.7% / Protein 5.2% / Fat 9.1%)
- Fiber – 53.8 grams!
- One hour of Indoor Cycling class.
- As of Friday I’ve lost 8 lbs and 7.5 inches. For more information, check out my Week 3 Summary.
- This morning I had to turn down a lovely hot chocolate while at the rink… you know, where it’s cold and a hot beverage would be so delightful? I would think that the hardest part about turning down the drink would be the “missing out on drinking it” part. Actually, I felt bad that this kind woman had purchased it for me. As it turned out, the little boy who got it was thrilled, which helped.
- Today’s cycling class was… hmm… exhausting? Yes, exhausting seems right. I thought I might throw up about half-way through but didn’t. I don’t really feel any soreness but I was so tired that I ended up napping for about 45 minutes this afternoon. The Husband said that he felt the same way after class when he first started spinning. That made me feel a little better.
- Grawnola – this was one of those, “hmm, I wonder what that tastes like” purchases. I nibbled on it a little in the van earlier (the Husband is in search of a running hat that meets his strict specifications… we didn’t find one). I’m fairly certain I did not eat half the bag (one serving). It tasted good, but my stomach feels a little weird now. Depending on how digestion goes, it would be a great option for hiking or camping. It’s expensive though, so there is no way I’d be chowing down on it.