This was day twenty-three of my raw food challenge. I got about 7 hours of sleep last night. I really did not feel rested this morning. The only thing that has changed is my calories are lower and I’m working out more. I’m wondering if my body is reacting poorly to this. Today the battery in my food scale went out so I had to guess at the amounts until dinner.
- Breakfast – 3.25 cups Green Smoothie (9 oz Bananas, 6 oz Berries, 1/2 cup Apple Juice, 1/2 cup Coconut Water, 1.5 oz Kale, 2 oz Spinach)
- Morning Snack – 1 Banana, 1 large Apple
- Lunch – 2 Bananas, 4 Clementines, 1 oz Pomegranate, 1 Medjool Date
- Afternoon Snack – (went to a party) 1 small veggie salad, 1 medium apple and 8 oz Apple juice when I got home.
- Dinner – 4.5 cups Green Smoothie (6.5 oz Strawberries, 1.75 oz Kale, 1.75 oz Spinach, 12.25 oz Banana, 3/4 cup Apple Juice, 3/4 cup Coconut Water)
- Evening Snack – 1 serving dried Pineapple rings, 1 oz raw Cashews, 8 oz Apple Juice.
- Water – 30 ounces
- Calories – 2,196.9 (Carbs 88.6% / Protein 4.6% / Fat 6.8%)
- Fiber – 61.3 grams!
- 45 minutes walking the stands at the rink.
- As of Friday I’ve lost 8 lbs and 7.5 inches. For more information, check out my Week 3 Summary.
- Today was a another full day. We haven’t been to the rink on a Saturday in a while. This just means my weeks are picking up speed again.
- I really feel like my body is asking for more sleep. I probably need to listen to it.
- I think my digestive system is functioning better today. This may have something to do with my increase in smoothie intake. I hope this means that I’m moving out of this latest detox phase.
Pingback: 30 Days on the Raw Side: Day 22 | Brick by Brick