This was day twenty-two of my raw food challenge. I got about 5 hours of sleep last night. I did not feel rested this morning and did not want to get up.
- Breakfast – 3.75 cups Green Smoothie (9 oz Bananas, 6.75 oz Berries, 3/4 cup Apple Juice, 3/4 cup Coconut Water, 1.75 oz Kale, 2 oz Spinach)
- Morning Snack – 1 Banana, 1 large Apple
- Lunch – 1 oz Pomegranate, 3.5 oz Strawberries, 7.5 oz Bananas, 3 Clementines, 1 Medjool Date
- Afternoon Snack – 1 Banana, 1 Snakaroon
- Dinner – 1 lb 10 oz Watermelon
- Evening Snack – 1 Banana
- Water – 64 ounces
- Calories – 1,677.7 (Carbs 86.1% / Protein 4.9% / Fat 9%)
- Fiber – 49.5 grams!
- One hour indoor cycling class.
- As of Friday I’ve lost 8 lbs and 7.5 inches. For more information, check out my Week 3 Summary.
- Today was a very full day. It was a good day but really full. I was tired after the spin class. Still have some of the detox symptoms I mentioned in the Week 3 Summary. I think they’ve subsided some but not completely.
- Hmm, I know I forgot to photograph my morning smoothie (was running late and had to leave in a hurry)… but I know I took a picture of my watermelon last night. It’s gone though so maybe I accidentally deleted it? Like I said, it was a busy day.