This was day twenty-one of my raw food challenge. I got about 8 hours of sleep last night. I woke up feeling rested again.
- Breakfast – 3.75 cups Green Smoothie (8.5 oz Bananas, 6.5 oz Berries, 1/2 cup Apple Juice, 1/2 cup Coconut Water, 2.75 oz Kale, 1 oz Spinach)
- Morning Snack – 1 Banana
- Lunch – 2 oz Pomegranate, 3.5 oz Kiwi, 8.75 oz Bananas, 1 Medjool Date
- Afternoon Snack – 8 oz Apple Juice
- Dinner – 3.75 cups Green Smoothie (13 oz Bananas, 5.5 oz Berries, 1/2 cup Apple Juice, 1/2 cup Coconut Water, 1.5 oz Kale, 2.5 oz Spinach)
- Evening Snack – Planning to have a large orange and 1 serving of dried pineapple rings (these do NOT have anything added to them)
- Water – 48 ounces
- Calories – 1,691.1 (Carbs 91.7% / Protein 5.2% / Fat 3.1%)
- Fiber – 46.6 grams!
- TaeKwonDo kicked my rear again today. Since I don’t get the muscle burning like I used to, I tend to push further. As a result, I’m finding that I don’t realize my muscles are spent until I feel like I’m going to throw up.
- As of Friday I’ve lost 7.4 lbs and 6.6 inches. For more information, check out my Week 2 Summary. I’ll post week three’s summary tomorrow.
- I’ve got to be going through another phase of detox. I started the day feeling rested but as the day progressed I became more and more tired. I probably needed a nap.
- My digestive tract seems to be going through some chaos these last few days.
- I’ve had more trouble keeping my meals consistent. We’re trying to get back into a routine and I ran out of time to eat more before TKD this morning. All I could have was a banana because I didn’t want a lot of food sitting on my stomach through the class. I definitely needed more calories.
- I’m trying not to think about the scale tomorrow. I don’t want that to be my focus. Losing weight is important to me but not more important than being healthy. I’ve been thin and unhealthy. Sure, I could fit in cute clothes and I liked being smaller but I didn’t physically feel good. I don’t want to be a skinny sick person.
Pingback: 30 Days on the Raw Side: Day 20 | Brick by Brick