This was day twenty of my raw food challenge. I got about 6 hours of sleep last night. I woke up feeling rested. I can’t believe I’m two thirds of the way through this challenge already.
- Breakfast – 3.5 cups Green Smoothie (10 oz Bananas, 5.25 oz Berries, 1/2 cup Apple Juice, 1/2 cup Coconut Water, 2 oz Kale, 1.5 oz Spinach)
- Morning Snack – 1 medium Apple, 1 Banana, 1.5 servings dried Pineapple
- Lunch – 2.5 oz Pomegranate, 3.5 oz Kiwi, 7.75 oz Bananas, 10 oz Cantaloupe, 1 Medjool Date
- Afternoon Snack – 8 oz Apple Juice
- Dinner – I was in the mood for oranges so I had 3 large ones.
- Evening Snack – Haven’t decided what I’ll have…
- Water – 48 ounces
- Calories – 1,631.4 (Carbs 92.5% / Protein 5% / Fat 2.5%)
- Fiber – 50.3 grams!
- My body needed a break today so I did an Upper Body Pilates DVD. Love the stretching.
- As of Friday I’ve lost 7.4 lbs and 6.6 inches. For more information, check out my Week 2 Summary.
- I keep forgetting to mention something I’ve noticed with one of my teeth. I’ve had a spot (like a little hole) on the outside of one of my molars since I was a kid (a dentist mentioned it otherwise I probably never would have known it was there). For as long as I can remember, I could actually feel it with my tongue. It was there 20 days ago but I can’t feel it anymore. I can’t explain it but I hope this means other things are getting better too.
- The Husband asked me to make him a green smoothie this morning 🙂
- My back is feeling dry today, like I need lotion. Hopefully this is just a phase. I’m not going to add lotion, I want to see if my body will regulate itself.