This is the fifteenth day of my raw food challenge. Got about 7 hours of sleep last night. Woke up this morning feeling crampy.
- Breakfast – 4.25 cups Green Smoothie (13.5 oz Bananas, 7 oz Berries, 3/4 C Coconut Water, 3/4 C Apple Juice, 2.25 oz Spinach, 3.25 oz Kale)
- Morning Snack – skipped this meal
- Lunch – 3.25 oz Kiwi, 1.5 oz Pomegranate, 9.5 oz Banana, 2 Clementines, 2 oz Strawberries
- Afternoon Snack – 1 Banana, 1 really large Apple
- Dinner – Went by King Soopers on our way to Denver. I got some pre-cut fruit (2.42 lbs Watermelon, Cantaloupe & Honeydew) & 1 Mejool Date. I did take a picture but with the virus mess I can’t get to the photo that’s on my phone right now.
- Evening Snack – 0.65 lbs Strawberries & Kiwi, 1 Snakaroon, 1 Grapefruit, 1 Banana (I was really hungry this evening)
- Water – 48 ounces
- Calories – 2,077 (Carbs 86.2% / Protein 5.5% / Fat 8.2%)
- Fiber – 66.7 grams!
- I did a few crunches today but nothing more than that.
- As of Friday I’ve lost 7.4 lbs and 6.6 inches. For more information, check out my Week 2 Summary.
- I ended up with a nasty computer virus today – one of those mean ones that brings all computer activity to a halt until you get your machine wiped clean and re-built. Ugh. To say this was frustrating, would be an understatement.
- TMI – thanks to the lovely monthly’s arrival this morning, I officially had a 28 day cycle – woohoo!
- Cramps and computer viruses didn’t help my mood today. There’s something about this that made me really want some comfort food last night. Clearly food is my drug of choice. Fortunately, it was a fleeting thought. Yes, I was hungry… and so I ate some more fruit (grapefruit and banana).
- The Husband and I drove to the Boulder Running Company store to redeem a coupon for free running caps. He registered us for a half-marathon in May.