This is the fourteenth day of my raw food challenge. Got about 6 hours of sleep last night. Woke up before my alarm but didn’t feel tired.
- Breakfast – 3.25 cups Green Smoothie (8 oz Bananas, 4.75 oz Berries, 1/2 C Coconut Water, 1/2 C Apple Juice, 1.5 oz Spinach, 2 oz Kale)
- Morning Snack – 1 really large Apple
- Lunch – 3.5 oz Kiwi, 3 oz Pomegranate, 4 oz Pineapple, 9 oz Banana, 2 Mandarin Oranges
- Afternoon Snack – 1 Banana
- Dinner – 2 Oranges, 5.25 oz Strawberries, 2 Mejool Dates
- Evening Snack – 1 really large Apple
- Water – 48 ounces
- Calories – 1,550.1 (Carbs 92.8% / Protein 4.4% / Fat 2.8%)
- Fiber – 59 grams!
- No formal exercise today… unless you count lots of laughter with friends 🙂
- As of Friday, I’ve lost 4.8 lbs and 3.74 inches. Check out my Week 1 Summary. I’ll post my Week 2 Summary tomorrow.
- Today was another one of those tests when you do a challenge like this. We had friends visit from out of town (which was awesome). I thought I would feel left out not eating what everyone else was but it really didn’t bother me one bit. I did almost reach for a cookie out of habit on one visit to the kitchen though.
- My calories were low today. I should have kept my smoothie at the higher calorie count but I had to be out the door earlier this morning than I have all week so I needed it to fit in my cup. Next week my schedule will be more normal so I’ll need to figure out how to balance the calories.
- TMI WARNING: I realized today that I’ve made it to day 27 in my cycle. This is significant because 28 was normal for me before my youngest kid’s birth. Since then, it has gotten shorter and shorter, which every woman knows is not cool whatsoever. I noticed a couple of tiny zits on my face today, which is nothing compared to what usually happens to me during PMS week. I’ll find out tomorrow morning if this has any bearing on the scale reading.