This is the thirteenth day of my raw food challenge. Got about 7 hours of sleep last night. I didn’t sleep very well though. I think I had a mild reaction to the figs last night. I had blisters on the inside of my mouth and on my eye lid this morning, and I spotted a hive on my arm. My stomach was a little torn up this morning as well. The only food I had out of the ordinary was the figs. I’ll wait a few days and try them again (during the day though).
- Breakfast – 4.75 cups Green Smoothie (12.5 oz Bananas, 6.5 oz Berries, 3/4 C Coconut Water, 3/4 C Apple Juice, 2 oz Spinach, 3.5 oz Kale)
- Morning Snack – Green Smoothie was 566 calories, didn’t need this meal today.
- Lunch – 1 lb 7.5 oz Cantaloupe
- Afternoon Snack – 1 Banana (4 oz), 1 really large Apple (10oz)
- Dinner – 3.5 oz Pomegranate, 2 Bananas (9.5 oz), 3.25 oz Kiwi, 2.5 oz Pineapple, 2 Mejool Dates
- Evening Snack – 1 really large Apple, 1.5 servings dried pineapple rings
- Water – 80 ounces
- Calories – 1,876.4 (Carbs 92.4% / Protein 4.7% / Fat 2.9%)
- Fiber – 59.4 grams!
- 45 minutes on the treadmill (24 minutes walking, 21 minutes running).
- As of Friday, I’ve lost 4.8 lbs and 3.74 inches. Check out my Week 1 Summary.
- I noticed a change in my “shape” this morning. My waist seems more defined and I’m hopeful that measurements Friday morning will confirm this.
- It looks like I’ll have a reason to stick with my running schedule. The Husband found a half-marathon he’d like to do in May and I would like to join him. This will be his first and my second at this distance.
- The “no poo” adventure I’ve been on took a bit of a detour today. If you’re following that development, you can read about it here.
Pingback: 30 Days on the Raw Side: Day 12 | Brick by Brick