This is the eleventh day of my raw food challenge. Got about 10 hours of sleep last night.
- Breakfast – 4.75 cups Green Smoothie (3 Bananas, 6.25 oz Berries, 3/4 C Coconut Water, 3/4 C Apple Juice, 2.25 oz Spinach, 2.75 oz Kale)
- Morning Snack – 1 really large Apple
- Lunch – 2 Peaches, 1 Orange, 3 oz Grape Tomatoes, 1 Banana
- Afternoon Snack – 1 Pineapple ring
- Dinner – mixed fruit from Whole Foods (Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, Raspberries, Kiwi, Watermelon, HoneyDew, Cantaloupe), 1 Mejool Date, 8 oz Coconut Water
- Evening Snack – 1.5 oz freeze-dried Strawberries, 1 really large Apple
- Water – 50 ounces
- Calories – 1,663.6 (Carbs 91.7% / Protein 5.1% / Fat 3.1%)
- Fiber – 64.3 grams!
- No Formal Exercise today 🙂
- As of Friday, I’ve lost 4.8 lbs and 3.74 inches. Check out my Week 1 Summary.
- I had planned to workout today but we decided to have date night instead.
- Finding places to eat out that have raw fruit is rather difficult. So we went to Whole Foods for dinner. The Husband had some cooked vegan fare (soup, potatoes, bread) and I went for the pre-cut fruit.
- Eating raw at the movie theater? Impossible, unless you have a bag of freeze-dried strawberries in your purse. If they offered anything raw and not laden with chemicals then I’d buy it, but they don’t.