This is the eighth day of my raw food challenge. Got about 7.5 hours of sleep last night. Felt really good this morning.
- Breakfast – 3 cups Green Smoothie (2 Bananas, 4.75oz Berries, 1/2 C Coconut Water, 1/2 C Apple Juice, 3.5 oz Spinach)
- Morning Snack – 1 large Apple
- Lunch – 2 Oranges, 1oz Dates, 1 Banana
- Afternoon Snack – 5.5 oz Mango, 4 Strawberries, 1 Kiwi, 2oz Pineapple, 1 Banana
- Dinner – 1lb 11.5oz Watermelon, 1 Banana
- Evening Snack – 16 oz Orange Juice, 1 oz Cashews, 1 Snackaroon
- Water – 48 ounces
- Calories – 1949.5 (Carbs 80.9% / Protein 5.7% / Fat 13.4%)
- Fiber – 52.4 grams!
- 1.5 hours sledding.
- As of Friday, I’ve lost 4.8 lbs and 3.74 inches.
- Major cheerfulness today.
- I was a sledding maniac – Just kept climbing back to the top and heading down again. So much fun! Normally I get lots of burning in my quads and abs when we got sledding, not today. I could tell the muscles were tired but they just didn’t hurt.
- I did take a three hour nap after we got home from sledding and felt even more refreshed after that.