This is the seventh day of my raw food challenge. Got about 9 hours of sleep last night.
- Breakfast – 3.5 cups Green Smoothie (2 Bananas, 6oz Berries, 1/2 C Coconut Water, 1/2 C Apple Juice, 2.5 oz Chard, 1.75 oz Spinach)
- Morning Snack – 1 Banana, 8 oz Orange Juice
- Lunch – 6 oz Pomegranate, 4.5 oz Kiwi, 2 Bananas, 2 Clementines
- Afternoon Snack – 6 dried Pineapple Rings, 1 Banana
- Dinner – “Big Salad” (2 oz Spinach, 1 oz Red Leaf Lettuce, 3 oz Grape Tomatoes, 2 oz Cucumber, 2 oz Celery, 2.5 oz Avocado, 1 sprig of Parsley) with Raw Dressing (pureed 2 oz Pomegranate, 2.25 oz Pineapple, 1 sprig of Cilantro)
- Evening Snack – 5 pieces dried Pineapple Rings
- Water – 50 ounces
- Calories – 1713.7 (Carbs 86.4% / Protein 5.9% / Fat 7.7%)
- Fiber – 39.1 grams!
- 1.5 hours shoveling snow.
- I weigh tomorrow and I may do my measurements again too. Check out the “Week 1 Summary”
- I actually felt really good today. Wide awake, good mood… yeah, I felt really good.
- I tried pomegranate for the first time. It took me 20 minutes to get all the fruit out of that thing… and that was with directions on how to do it. I’m not sure it was worth the cost, monetary or time.
- The kids are becoming intrigued by what I’m eating. They frequently ask if they can have a taste.
- It’s been a week since I began this challenge. Wow!