This is the sixth day of my raw food challenge. Got about 7 hours of sleep last night.
- Breakfast – 3.25 cups Green Smoothie (2 Bananas, 5.25oz Berries, 1/2 C Coconut Water, 1/2 C Apple Juice, 1.25 oz Kale, 1.25 oz Spinach)
- Morning Snack – 1 really large Apple, 1 Banana, 2 Clementines
- Lunch – 2 Bananas, 5.75 oz Strawberries, 4.25 oz Kiwi
- Afternoon Snack – 2 Oranges, 8oz Carrot/Apple Juice
- Dinner – 4.5 cups Smoothie (2.75 oz Spinach, 2 oz Chard, 2 Bananas, 8 oz Berries, 3/4 C Coconut Water, 3/4 C Carrot/Apple Juice)
- Evening Snack – 1 Banana, 8 oz Orange Juice, 1 oz Raw Cashews
- Late Evening Snack – 8 oz Apple Juice (seriously, I was so hungry yesterday)
- Water – 72 ounces
- Calories – 2256.9 (Carbs 86.7% / Protein 5.8% / Fat 7.5%)
- Fiber – 65.1 grams!
- Walk around the rink for 30 minutes with stairs on the ends.
- I won’t weigh again until the 23rd; Although, the Husband did say that I look smaller.
- This is the first day that I’ve really gotten hungry. For example, I ate at 5:20 and 7:15 this morning and was super hungry again by 9:30 (which is way too early for lunch). Maybe my metabolism is speeding up? I don’t know. It just seems like my body is ripping through this food today.
- I wanted something different so we stopped off at the store for some kiwi – YUM!
- Cheese Pizza was on my mind most of the day. We watched Home Alone last night and what stuck with me was all the pizza.
- I love how colorful my meals were today 🙂