This is the third day of my raw food challenge. We stayed up way too late last night and so I only got about 6 hours of sleep last night. I didn’t have a headache this morning but was definitely tired.
- Breakfast – 3.5 cups Green Smoothie (2 Bananas, 5.5oz Berries, 1/2 C Coconut Water, 1/2 C Apple Juice, 1.5 oz Kale, 1.5 oz Spinach)
- Morning Snack – 1 small Apple, small amount of greens with oil (We went out to eat after church. I didn’t know that the mixed, raw veggies had oil on them till I took a couple of bites of my salad. Stopped eating it and just had the apple.)
- Lunch – 1 Banana, 1 Orange, 8oz Grapes
- Afternoon Snack – Slept through this meal.
- Dinner – 4.5 cups Green Smoothie (3 Bananas, 3 oz Strawberries, 1.5 oz Blueberries, 1.5 oz Blackberries, 2.5 oz Spinach, 2.25 oz Kale, 3/4 C Coconut Water, 3/4 C Apple Juice)
- Evening Snack – 1 really large Apple, 1 Banana
- Water – 48 ounces
- Calories – 1699.5 (Carbs 91% / Protein 4.7% / Fat 4.3%)
- Fiber – 52.5 grams!
- No formal exercise today.
- I won’t weigh again until the 23rd.
- I noticed that my pores look smaller today.
- Eating out is difficult. I was frustrated that a restaurant would slather raw vegetables in oil.
- Must have been really tired because I took a 5 hour nap today after church.
- My caloric intake was low again today (it didn’t help that I slept a good chunk of the day). I didn’t meet my water goal either but I need to increase it.